Sunday, November 11, 2012

The waiting period...

So book three is done! It has actually been done for quite a while, but the editing process takes forever! I just finished all my edits, now it's in the hands of my copyeditor. He said he'll be able to finish in time for the release deadline of December 18th, so I'm really excited! It's weird because this is the final book in the trilogy. I mean, I could definitely write more in this series, but this book wraps up all the loose ends that were created in the first two books. I had so much fun writing it, I really hope that it comes across to the readers. One can never know, but I'm crossing my fingers :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hello Becca - Just wanted to say good luck with your book launch:)

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! My editor is taking a little longer than expected, so I'm just crossing my fingers he can make the deadline! I'm trying not to stress about it, but such is life. If the book release is delayed a few weeks, I'll have to deal :-) Better that it be done right, than rushed!

    ReplyDelete